Saturday, March 24, 2007

I'm sorry to say that Ann Coulter and I have something in common...

We're both mysoginist females. While I think that women should be allowed to vote and everything, I really hate all of them.

It's always concerned mothers and soccer moms. It's always women who are all sanctimonious about lookism and rape, as if it never happens to men.

Let me tell you a story I heard:
The principal of my school (a feminazi, to be sure) told us of a girl who went to our school (all-girls'), and then went on to a co-ed high school. The girl came back complaining about how the guys at the school would hang out at the foot of the stairs and make comments about the appearances of passing girls. The principal said, in a half-indignant and half-sad way, "Have you ever heard of a girl doing something like that?"

Yes, cuntface. As a matter of fact, I do believe that happens all the fucking time. Or have you just been turning a blind eye to everyting females do that's bad? Because females are all good and men are all evil.

Fuck that. When's the last time you've ever heard of a man smack-talking about someone behind their backs and then pretending that everything was cool to their face? When's the last time you've ever seen men wear tight, revealing clothes and then say, "Um, I'm up here, sexist."

I'm sorry, but I'm really just sick of women.

No comments: