Sunday, April 8, 2007

The Most Hated Family in America

Hey, kids, guess what time it is?

It's No Rant Necessary time!

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven

Actually, I take it back, a rant is necessary. Well, it doesn't have the fire and brimstone of a rant, it's more of a comment.

The children are not to blame. Look at one of the earlier ones (number three, I think). There's a conversation that goes like this (by the way, the eclipses mean that I don't remember what happened and my computer takes forEVER to reload):

REPORTER (to young Shirley): Do you know what the sign means?

YOUNG SHIRLEY: No.
...

REPORTER (To Old Shirley, [whom I will refer to as Shirley for future reference]): Your daughter doesn't know what the sign means.

SHIRLEY: Fags. Troops. Flags. ... Is that too complicated for you? Noah, what does your sign mean?

NOAH: It's this nation. It's a nation of fags and fag-enablers.

SHIRLEY: That's EXACTLY right.

NOAH: Oh! Fag soldiers! Fag soldiers!
...

SHIRLEY: What else can you be to damn yourself in the eyes of God if you're not a fag?

NOAH: Uh...Swedish? Soldiers?

SHIRLEY: But if you're not a practicing fag but you still support them, what are you?

NOAH: A dyke?


Now, I blame Gramps. I blame the older generations. I blame that asshole who once was a Libertarian but decided to switch and uproot his whole damn family. But I do not blame the children and the young adults. They were indoctrinated from the very start, and they never knew any better.

When that kid got hit by the drink... it was sad. It's not this kid's fault what happened to him.

But the older ones...I hold them responsible for twisting the Bible into their own thing to fit their need to hate people.

And, while they do have the right to do this (first amendment), it's still horrible.

Goddamn, this makes me want to cry.

No comments: