Sunday, January 21, 2007

There is, in fact, a God

Have you ever had one of those days where you have a giganting, bulging ball of stress or anger at the base of your neck? I know I have.

And what do I do when I have my throbbing stress ball?

I play a computer game.

But not just any computer game. Oh, no. I play a computer game where you torture things for the sake of torturing them.

Such as this one.

Oh, boy. There is absolutely nothing better than to kill things without killing anybody. And, if you wish, you can imagine all those little stick figures are your asshole teachers or parents or bosses or comrades or coworkers or what have you.

God/Allah/YHWH/Shiva/FSM was working through the fine people who designed these games. Screw the Bible, this kind of thing is truly divinely inspired. For no matter what Scripture you turn to, it will always say that God is Loving.

And what better act of love than to work through man to help relieve the stress of all mankind?

And if this wasn't divinely inspired, then these people are simply the greatest people ever, so they should be worshipped. Or, no, what's it called, how Catholics view Mary and the Saints? Venerated. They should be venerated.

So I guess the moral of the story is that even if there isn't a God, there are some pretty awesome people out there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.